SKILLED VACUUM EXCAVATION
Accurate hydro excavators
The process of hydro excavation is the new choice for digging near underground services. Hydro excavation, (also called hydro digging, vacuum excavation and hydro trenching) allows safe digging around sensitive piping, cabling and foundation structure.
Our hydro excavators use a combination of low- pressure water blasting and industrial vacuum loading (a sucker truck) to loosen and remove soil and debris. Hydroexcavation does not involve any risky impacts or cutting that can cause damage to services.
Benefits of hydroexcavation
- No damage to underground pipes, cables and roots
- State-of-the-art equipment built for NZ conditions
- No mess and removal of all debris from site
- High standards of health and safety
- Significantly faster than hand digging
Not sure if vacuum excavation is the right solution? Talk to our experienced hydro excavators about your site. We also offer a hydroblasting service to remove concrete around reinforcing steel
Call now to talk to our hydrovac team about options for your site.