The process of hydro excavation is the new choice for digging near underground services. Hydro excavation, (also called hydro digging, vacuum excavation and hydro trenching) allows safe digging around sensitive piping, cabling and foundation structure. The process uses a combination of low pressure water blasting and industrial vacuum loading to loosen and remove soil and debris. Hydro excavation does not involve any risky impacts or cutting that can cause damage to services.
- No damage to underground pipes, cables and roots
- State-of-the-art equipment built for NZ conditions
- No mess and removal of all debris from site
- High standards of health and safety
- Significantly faster than hand digging
For more information on Hydro Excavation please contact us